Tuesday, May 5, 2009

10 down, 3 to go...

You've met ten of our thirteen living, breathing family, but there are a few left.
I have TRIED to get a decent pic of my hubby, but they keep turning out like this:

And I haven't used the new camera to get any great pictures of our Aussie, but this is Fling.
A good friend and excellent breeder had been sending me photos of pups for a while, but I was waiting for a blue-eyed tri. Fling came along and opened those gorgeous eyes the day hubby and I found out I was expecting little furless #3. We took her anyways, and she has matured into a sweet, fun, kid-loving dog who will do anything I ask with zest!

And since no one has taken any pictures with the new baby (I mean camera, of course) except me, this picture from a couple weeks ago will have to do for now. Fling and Roper went herding today on the rainiest day of the year, so no photos were taken. Maybe next Tuesday will be sunnier!
Now you've met us all- next time we'll get on with what we're all up to....

4 comments:

  1. So how did you do? Was it a trial or just practice?
    Dad and I went to a trial last Saturday and it was raining too. Man did Dad stink when we were done...


    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roper and Fling both did well, but there are going to be many practice days before we can trial. We're hoping to be ready in August.
    The human needs the most help with sheep- rain or sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Ms. Meerkat Fling I'm so happy you are starting to come herd with us.

    Roper and Levi are looking very vocal in the backround of the Fling picture...I suspect doggie torture of some sort was happening. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fling does know how to get the boys all riled up!

    ReplyDelete